the rabbit with a green bow

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2012

A pleasant conversation with my dentist.


    Yesterday afternoon I met up with Kristin. She´s a good friend of mine and also my dentist (the best
    dentist I ever had!). We went to a sweet little café called "danson koffie". I like the atmosphere there:
    calm and relaxing. Great place to have conversations about future plans and funny episodes from the  
    past. Also they have a great interior: in the style of the 40s.

22.02.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.