the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Chocolate fondue on a Friday.

Friday evening Kathi, Flo and Jana came around and visit me to have chocolate fondue. I think this is the perfect activity in a night when the thermometer shows me 15 degrees above zero.

    In my opinion a chocolate fondue is the best balance between something healthy and a little sin. ;)              
    Jana and Flo.
    We had to do some investigation. But for what???

    This is my chaos at the moment. I need a bigger wardrobe and a bigger apartment!

06.02.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.