the rabbit with a green bow

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012

Berlin in one and a half days. Número uno.

    Tuesday morning I started my journey to Berlin. I only had little time so I had to hurry up to visit all 
    my friends and to do my job things. Yesterday evening I was back home and totally exhausted but 
    happy.
    In the evening I met up with Kathi and Miri and we had dinner with salad and pasta
    Later that evening we went to a poetry slam called "Kreuzberg slam".

    Light was bad and my hand was shaking but you may have an impression.

09.02.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.