the rabbit with a green bow

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

Things I like in December.

    I like this picture very much. It think it looks a bit old fashioned. Here you see nice things that you can  
    put on your Christmas tree.

                             Just beautiful!

This is the trailer for "The Hobbit" by Peter Jackson. It will be released in December 2012. The "Lord of the rings" triology was also released in December. Three years in a row I was fascinated. I think that stories like "Lord of the rings" fit together perfectly with December and Christmas because this time of the year is full with fairy tale feelings.
    Looks like a snow bunny?! Rabbits I love all over the year!
    I love snow (not only in December). But where is it this year?
    And of course I like Christmas trees and presents. Christmas time is a cozy time. You can meet friends   
    you have not seen for a long time and spend time with the family.

Source pictures 1 2 3 4 5

28.12.2011

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.