the rabbit with a green bow

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Art by Janine.

     I proudly present some pieces of wonderful art:
    All pictures are painted by my very talented friend Janine. You know her from my previous   
    post.
    I love the colors and of course the special style of painting. Looks a bit like summer?!

    This one reminds me on a modern film. Don´t know why. It´s just something I feel inside every time I look
    at  it. It seems to be a simple construction but it has to say so much. I could write a book about it. Do you
    know "Playtime" by Jacques Tati? Maybe I see some hints to this film...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.