the rabbit with a green bow

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

Instagram Pics.

    1. pic: With Nora at a stag party. 2. pic: My last meeting with Maja before she went back to
    Regensburg.
    3. and 4. pic: At work. Love pic number 4. We had so much fun with being creative (as you might
    imagine)!
    5. and 6. pic: I went to a nice birthday party at the weekend.
    7. pic: I had a short stop at the christmas market at the weekend. 8. pic: I watched "Alice in
    Wonderland" on Sunday when I was ill and tired.

05.12.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.