the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

500 days of summer.

    Today I watched "500 days of summer" and I liked it a lot.
    It´s about a boy and a girl who are in love. Or maybe not?
    With Zooey Deschanel.
    Telling secrets.
    Having fun at Ikea.
    I want to be kissed in a copy room, too. I like the idea ;)
    Telling dreams.
    Feeling secure.
    Having day dreams about how it could be.
    Trying to make your dreams work...
    ...and don´t give up.
    Being absolutely hurt.
    ...
    Starting a new day.
    
Source pics: my own screenshots.

09.12.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.