the rabbit with a green bow

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Instagram pics.

    It´s Instagram time (my new love!)! On Sunday I met up with Nora and we had a great day.
    First we had cake and coffee, as you might have already seen in my last post, and afterwards we
    went for a long walk through the town.
    On Thursday Hamburg had a special guest: Judith was here and we had a great evening.
    Saturday a week ago I went to a birthday party. Franzi and Jana are always with me. Even in the
    office. ♥
    My beloved chocolate at work and a sweet visitor in the office.
   
    I am rabbitgreenbow on Instagram.

    Happy Halloween!

31.10.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.