the rabbit with a green bow

Montag, 7. Mai 2012

You are absolutely crazy.

    Surprise, surprise! There are 20 people waiting only for you, but you will know nothing about it...
    Last Thursday I had a super, perfect, fantastic and surprising farewell party.
    There were so many people waiting for me just to say goodbye.
    My sweet Sophie!
    They made me happy and I had to cry. Oh my, I will miss everybody of them!!
    Michi and Caro.
    Jana, Caro and Flo.

    Netti.

    Thank you!

07.05.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.