the rabbit with a green bow

Freitag, 6. April 2012

Unfinished work.

    A few weeks ago I saw a great idea for a nice self-made easter present in a magazine. It is very simple.
    You just need an empty tetra pack, clue, scissors, wrapping paper, a cutter knife, a candle and
    something to put the candle in.
    You have to paste the tetra pack with the wrapping paper...
    ...and trim it...
    ...that it looks something like this. Well, up to this step I had no problem. Unfortunately, my cutter  
    knife was dull and at the end my artwork looked very ugly, because I could not cut a nice window  
    into the tetra pack.
    But I show you the final result out of the magazine. I think it´s nice. You can have it in your
    garden or balcony. Maybe there is one easter present left, then try it. It´s simple, cheap, fun, pretty and
    self-made!

06.04.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.