the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2011

You make me smile.



My family means a lot to me. They are my base, my joy, my safety, my confidence. It is something that I do not want to miss. I know I can rely on them and they are always there for me. They support me in all the things that I do even if not everything works.
I know that there are some people who can not understand my connection to my family and why I spend so much time with them. But who can tell me how much time we will have together?

The photo is from yesterday: the sunniest first October in my life. You can see my dad and my nephew. I've never met a child that was more photogenic (as you can see in the photos here).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.