the rabbit with a green bow

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

Sugar for a bad day.

    First of all I hope you will have a very nice day today! And I have to say: the same to me. Yesterday
    I had a terrible day. Only in the evening I had some good hours at home. I laughed with my room  
    mate and found a parcel in the kitchen. It was from my friend Janine from London with lots of cute  
    things in it. I hope that everything will work better today.
    Enjoy the sweets (I found them in the streets of Hamburg at the weekend).



19.06.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.